Award Ceremony for Students of Enspire Academy
Time & Location
About the Event
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) I have RSVP-d for the Award ceremony. What is my child's timeslot to come to the Plainsboro office?
- Level 2 graduates arrive anytime between 11:00 - 11:30 a.m
- Level 3 graduates arrive anytime between 11:30 - 12:15 p.m
- Level 4 graduates, arrive anytime between 12:15 - 12:45 p.m
2) My child graduated from 2 levels. Which time slot do I come?
- You can plan to come at the time slot for the highest level graduated. For example, if your child graduated from Level 1 & Level 2, use the time slot for Level 2.
3) I have 2 children who graduated from different levels. Do I need to come twice?
- You DON'T need to come twice. Arrive at the time slot of one of your children and pick the certificates/trophies for both of them. Remember to bring both of them for the picture fun!
4) Can I just walk in without an RSVP?
- We recommend that you RSVP on our website because we want to minimize wait time. Your safety is our priority.
5) Is there any dress code for the students?
- Though we are not strict with the dress code (this time), we recommend that students come in (at least) business casuals, especially for being presentable in the picture. You are always welcome to come in full formals!
6) How long will the student have to stay at the center?
- The student (along with his/her family) will arrive at the lecture hall, receive the award, take a picture and leave through the back door.
7) Will there be any refreshments for the students?
- Considering the safety of students and parents, there will be NO refreshments served.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
Level - 2 GraduatesLecture Hall
Level - 3 GraduatesLecture Hall